lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2012

GUESS WHO I AM !

I challege you to guess who the person I´m describing is. I will start describing someone and you will have to discover who this person is.
This person is rather famous all over the world. He is a quite attractive man. He is tall and slim. He must be in his 40s. He has got short curly dark hair and a narrow head. His eyes are black and he has a wide nose. He is dark and very good looking. He is not from Spain and he does´nt speak Spanish. Who is he?

6 comentarios:

  1. Can be, or better we can jejejejejeje
    Obama president.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great!
    Why don´t you try a new one? I would love to guess it. Come on!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is a woman, she's got wavy fair hear.She`s average heigh and a little bit fat.Her head is wide and she is white skinned. She´s in her fifties, I think. I don´t find her sexy at all, but every man in the world will give his best to spend a evening with her.
    She is from North Europe.
    Who´s she?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ey ey ey NO POLITICS COMENTS

    She´s in her thirties, she is slim and she is averange height, she has short, grey hair her eyes are brown(I think so), and she speaks english and spanish and she has got two children.
    Who is she????

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Pardon, in "no politics coments" I forgot write "jejejejejejejejejejejejejeje ;-)))

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I´ve got some questions to make you.
    Is she famous all over the world?
    (I guess she isn´t)
    What does she do?
    Is she married?

    ResponderEliminar