jueves, 10 de enero de 2013

ON HOLYDAYS

Dear Jaime and Cris,
Just a short letter to tell you that I’m fine. England is very green and there are a lot of interesting places to visit but I’m very busy and I don’t have time to go out. I work rather hard every day and when I get to the hotel, I’m so tired that I have dinner and go up to may room.
The hotel is very elegant. It’s in the city centre and it has a lot of facilities. There are some places to eat there: there is a coffee shop, a bar and two restaurants.
When I have some free time, I do some exercise (there is a gym, a swimming-pool and a sauna in the hotel)
My room is really comfortable: there is a small living room, a bathroom and the bedroom, of course! It is equipped with a TV set, air-conditioning and there is also a machine for making coffee and tea. I have plans to spend the weekend in London because I would like to visit the typical places there. I promise to send you a post card, ok?
Well, I have a lot of things to explain when I get home so I’ll say goodbye now.

Love and kisses from Lidia
XXX

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario